Saturday, February 11, 2012

ONLINE CLASSES

  Online classes... I dreaded the word a few months ago. Personally, online classes seemed much more horrible to me than real classes. Why? It's like homework you HAVE to do (and at home, nonetheless!) It was just extra work on top of in-school work, and it wasn't something I felt like dealing with... (also why I was afraid of STEP-UP at first)
  However, I've grown to accept them more. Online classes are actually quite handy.
For one, as a STEP-UPper, I can do them in school, which means no take-home-y-ness.
Secondly, it's much easier to help yourself and your friends. AKA cheat.
 Really, does anyone not cheat with online work...
You can use each other's exact assignments and even take tests together. Can't do that in a real classroom setting. Well, you can... but it's harder. Cheating on tests is risky business that I don't even bother with in school. Homework, on the other hand...
Still, you'd have to write it out for class, whereas online you just copy and paste.
ANYWAY.
I'd say those are huge pros.
(Btw, in case my online teacher sees this... I'm totally lying. Like, trying to get in the mind of dirty cheaters. I would never, personally!)
Oh, and it's really flexible. I can do my online work whenever I want. And there's no deadlines!! I love that.
So while online work may be extra work on top of school, it's flexibility vs classroom setting makes less hellish.

6 comments:

  1. Lol why would your online teacher read your blog??
    But that's true about copy/pasting except for the part where they catch you cheating and say to resubmit. :( The one time I copy/pasted and I get in trouble. Yay. -_- anyway nice blog. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Online classes are amazing. You can basically go at your own pace (well, for the most part) and it has some advantages over a real schooling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No form of school is amazing, Sydney. NO FORM OF SCHOOL! WHETHER PHYSICAL OR NON-PHYSICAL!

      Delete
  3. I don't cheat! NEVER! Ms. Basi, she tells lies! LIES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't like homework so Online classes is like a burden that you must constantly handle. however for STEP-UPpers it is quite easy, but there are some kids without this privilege.

    ReplyDelete